The academy believes that all students, whatever their needs, should receive the best possible education and thereby develop their academic and social potential to the full.
- For all students to be able to read, write and comprehend to a level that will allow them to cope with everyday life both inside and outside the school environment.
- For all students to have a working knowledge of basic mathematical principles which would allow them to transfer this knowledge to real life situations
- To foster in students a sense of self worth which will enable them to cope with a variety of social situations
- To provide students with a secure learning environment in which they can develop positive patterns of learning, behaviour, socialisation and confidence
Mrs H Hinton is the Academy's Special Needs Co-Ordinator.
- 1_A14 SEN local offer.pdf (319 KB)