This is a good time to start thinking about developing your talents as well as working at your GCSEs.
Had any positions of responsibility in school? If not ask your form teacher if there are any opportunities at the moment. Are you in a sports team? Drama club? Could you help to mentor younger students?
The Careers Adviser is available on Tuesdays and every other Wednesday in the Careers Room. Come along and ask questions or look at careers information.
- The Year 10 page on ckcareersonline for more help
- Find out more about volunteering
- The National Careers Service site to look at lots of job profiles
- UCAS Progress to find out more about courses and training after year 11
- National Apprenticeship Service for info about apprenticeships